Join Our Team
Customer Service Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
When Needed: Immediately
G12 Communications, LLC is seeking a talented, well-organized, detailed customer focused Customer Service Coordinator to join our team of dynamic professionals. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, driven to succeed, works well independently, as well as part of a team. Compensation is competitive with industry peers and we offer a flexible, enjoyable work environment, along with excellent professional development opportunities.
Who We Are:
G12 Communications operates and successfully employs a simple idea, i.e., to deliver high quality enterprise cloud-based communication services to organizations while providing industry leading customer support. The cost advantage, flexibility, and increased productivity of implementing cloud- based services are substantial and G12 Communications excels at delivering a smooth and seamless transition for its customers. To do this, G12 Communications combines the global reach of an IP-based network, an advanced voice infrastructure, and a commitment to personalized customer service. G12 Communications deploys services nationwide and throughout 45 countries.
Our shared values include integrity, passion, expertise, innovation, exceptional customer service, industry leadership, accountability, along with fostering a healthy work/life balance.
The candidate for this position will be a self motivated, highly organized and very detailed customer service professional with technical, software and telecom experience with a passion to succeed. They will be responsible for managing all incoming ticket requests from customers to final completion and closure of the tickets. Must be able to successfully manage a high volume of requests and driven to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. The candidate must be knowledgeable of basic telephony, PBX systems, VoIP and SIP along with portal changing and/or configuring call flows. Must have a basic working knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, routers, firewalls and IP. They must possess excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to effectively communicate complex issues verbally while building strong relationships with customers by exceeding expectations.
- Responsible for management of all support tickets from initial response (call or email) to final customer resolution (ticket closure, system documentation, customer follow-up, and confirmation that ticket has been resolved and meets customer expectations).
- Oversee all tickets and manage all customer support activity. Continual review of ticket activity, call volumes, response times and resolution timeframes.
- Capable of resolving Tier 1 tickets including simple configuration issues, timeframes, password resets, recordings, and adds, moves and changes.
- First in queue for customer support calls and directing to proper tech support specialist for resolution.
- Document all inbound calls in G12 support system with customer contact information and description of issue.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Zendesk, G12’s current ticketing support system.
- Maintain quick response to customers via phone calls and email tickets.
- Coordinate and manage ticket activity in G12’s support system reviewing new ticket activity, ticket assignments, on-going updates, status, and internal documentation.
- Continual follow up with internal team and customer until tickets are resolved.
- Daily review of all pending tickets and required resolution.
- Manage 3rd party activity required to resolve pending or outstanding tickets.
- Close out all open tickets by end of day confirming all tickets have been addressed, assigned and follow-up on.
- Responsible for all adds, moves, change requests that come through the support desk/ticketing system.
- Document all adds, moves, changes in the system and confirm they are getting responded to on time and all equipment requests are managed and services are delivered on-time and meet customer expectations.
- Provide weekly management updates on all active and closed tickets.
- Responsible for the development, buildout and success of company knowledge base.
- Review inbound ticket requests and prioritize knowledgebase content to meet customer requests and off-loading some of the direct support to knowledgebase system.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college or university preferred.
- Technical customer support experience.
- Knowledge with VoIP, SIP, and Telecom.
- Knowledgeable with cloud-based phone systems.
- Experience providing phone and email technical support to business customers.
- Experience working in a virtual and/or home office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer support experience in technology, software, telecom industry.
- Knowledgeable with Zendesk customer support system.
- Experience managing support tickets, internal ticket management, ticket documentation, customer follow-up, ticket closure and closing out tickets with customers.
- Able to meet high customer support expectations and driven to deliver high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Capable of handling basic Tier 1 technical support questions and service adds, moves, and changes.
- Knowledgeable in basic telephony, PBX phone systems, VoIP, and SIP.
- Experience working a basic phone system portal changing and/or configuring call flows.
- Basic working knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, routers, firewalls and IP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact and build quality relationships with customers.
- Enjoys building relationships with customers and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to verbally communicate issues and status updates to customers throughout support process.
- Highly organized and Very detail oriented.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Passion to succeed.
Requires a private home office environment with a dedicated network connection with sufficient bandwidth to operate a virtual home office in a cloud environment.
To Apply:Please use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your resume and a cover letter indicating why you are interested in and uniquely qualified for this position.
Thank you for your interest in G12 Communications and this position.
Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
G12 Communications, LLC
218 Main Street #793
Kirkland, WA 98033